1 Down 1 to go

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
vicksters

Re: 1 Down 1 to go

Post by vicksters »

Oh dear, think something must have gone drastically wrong today for DS!

He finished after 25 minutes. He is normally slow in his work, only just finishing the practise papers. There is no way that this can be a good thing, he shouldn't have finished anywhere near this time.

He went back over the paper and says there was def an answer in each box so he couldn't have missed out a huge chunk as I'm sure he would have picked up on that?

Can't work out what has gone on. :?
sjhall12

Post by sjhall12 »

I am amazed. My son said first part easy, but not all of it and he ran out of time and guessed quite a few. Seems very down and almost certain he didnt score well. He definately got his time management wrong and he knows it. Said he should of done better and very upset with himself. The very strange thing is that children who are lower banded and not known for their knowledge are all saying it was easy as well. Looks like only my son ( who is one of the top for maths in the year) found it tough. That said he is youngest in his year and I think that his composure is not as good as the older kids.

Oh well lets hope he gets 100% in VR or Columbus here we come (no way to that **** hole).

Good luck all
countingtoten

Post by countingtoten »

Just wanted to wish all the children good luck with today's test. Finally the end is in sight :D

sJhall - sorry to hear your DS was down - I've got a feeling that you just can't tell how they did from what they say -(doesn't stop us trying of course) - sounds like he sets himself high standards :D - I hope he can put it behind him in time for today's test.

Am looking forward to normal life resuming ....
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now