Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Mungo

Re: Results Envelopes - Myth or Legend!

Post by Mungo »

Sometimes I think we're all crazy on here!! :wink:
Mrs Jones

Post by Mrs Jones »

Our DD definitely had the infamous (S) in the code at the top of the page also when she passed 2 years ago so I can also confirm that this theory is very true. In regards to the dodgy practice of re-sealing envelopes, if you desperatley need to take a peak then just re-seal the envelope with pritt stick - it works a treat and is very authentic...not that I have EVER done this of course!!
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

Mrs Jones wrote:Our DD definitely had the infamous (S) in the code at the top of the page also when she passed 2 years ago so I can also confirm that this theory is very true. In regards to the dodgy practice of re-sealing envelopes, if you desperatley need to take a peak then just re-seal the envelope with pritt stick - it works a treat and is very authentic...not that I have EVER done this of course!!
I have!! :oops: Steam and then Pritt Stick works a treat! I was found out however, as I mentioned the result to a friend who mentioned it to her daughter who saw and congratulated my daughter just before she had a chance to get in the car and open the letter (I took it in the car to pick her up from school!) :shock:
starmum2000

Post by starmum2000 »

Oh I really can't be doing with all the subterfuge :lol: :lol: !
I'm assuming the letter will be addressed to me, I'm opening it & DS hasn't got a say in it. Not that he's even broached the subject, but if he does I'll put him firmly in the picture.
I will let him be second to know, & won't tell anybody else till he knows :) .
Just1-2go

Post by Just1-2go »

It'll be email this time round so DS and I can sit and refresh the Inbox together!!