Results!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
layla22

Re: RESULTS!!!!

Post by layla22 »

OOOh, I feel for you OObmum. When I stopped postie this morning, he said he had to disappoint 3 people who were waiting for the results.So Royal Mail are aware it's an important day for us mums and dads. You'd think they make a special effort to be efficient just for ONE day of the year!! :x :x
I think dani's suggestion is a good one- ring the HT.
Good luck eveyone still waiting
Mungo

Post by Mungo »

:D

Just jumped on the postie who laughed, must be getting this all day and may explain the lateness. DD passed and am so happy :D

Funnily enough she got the percentages I thought she'd get on an okay day, so am glad she went for it.

Still, being OOB, will have to hope she gets a place at Townley which is where she really wants to go, but will need to check out Chis and Sid tomorrow as it is closer.
moneypenny63

Post by moneypenny63 »

Well the wait is finally over - I don't think I could take much more of the stress, although it has proved to be a fantastic diet because I have felt so nauseous that I have been unable to eat!

The envelope was waiting my return this lunchtime - I was crying :cry: before I had even opened it and I have still not stopped crying even though it was the most fantastic news!!!!!

DS has passed with a very good score, narrowly missing the top 180 :D

To all of you waiting for your envelope - I wish each and every one of you Good Luck :!:

OutofBorough mum - I had already decided that if my envelope had not arrived by the time I went back to the school, I was going to ask the HT.
outofboroughmum

Post by outofboroughmum »

Thanks everyone. It is just that my daughter said I should text her in school so she can check as her phone is on silence. Thats all.

Congrats Mungo and moneypenny63.
Mungo

Post by Mungo »

outofboroughmum

Phone the HT and I am sure she will tell you. It simply isn't fair to have another day of this misery and helplessness from waiting. Wishing you all the luck in the world,

Mungo
starmum2000

Post by starmum2000 »

Congrats Moneypenny & Mungo :D :D :D
You poor souls who are still waiting :evil: , I feel for you. Definitely try the HT, its worth a try.
dunemigrating

Post by dunemigrating »

Well done to EVERYONE who has passed so far and good luck for the rest who are waiting.
Thanks for all the comments too.
I'm nearly off to pick up son from school for him to open the letter when he gets home. I will have to put on a star stage performance pretending it's the first time the envelope has ever been opened.
Fingers crossed for everyone yet to get results.
blessedmum

Post by blessedmum »

WELL DONE!!! and CONGRATS!!! to everyone with good news.

This was me last year, crying before opening the envelope and crying even harder after even though it was good news.

For those looking at Townley, from what i know, as long as you live in the borough and passed the 11+, you are more than likey going to get Townley grammar.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!!!! All the best everyone. :)
nicemum

Post by nicemum »

oh dear - my DC got 241 - said not among the top 180, very disappointed. Not told DC yet - would be sad. Was looking forward to going to C&S, now that looks bleak wonder if DC will get in with distance. we live 3.75 miles from the nearest Bexley school - Chis & Sid. Well we got Kent results on Monday. However DC found the Bexley much more easier than the Kent. Dont know how to feel or think now. :x . Need to reassure DC - Passed regardless and done the best.
tonaluko

Post by tonaluko »

Finally, our post is here. Top 180 for us - Greenwich Borough.
Good luck to others still awaiting theirs.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now