Sept 2012 Bexley/Bromley/Kent takers

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Mama H

Re: Sept 2012 Bexley/Bromley/Kent takers

Post by Mama H »

Hello Kingsgen,

Can you please pm me on the tips for the Bexley and St Olave's exams you sent Bondgril. My son will be taking both of these and I have having kittens at the moment. I am using the Important Words for Verbal Reasoning I got off this website. Please let me know if you are running any revision classes or mock exams.

Thanks
Mama H

Re: Sept 2012 Bexley/Bromley/Kent takers

Post by Mama H »

Hello All,

The all important time is drawing closer. Son is on a school trip this week, just as well as I think this is the last break he will have before the 11plus. We are taking Kent, Bexley and St Olave's exams. I try to encourage son to aim for 95% at least. He told me the other day that he always aims for 100%. I know he does as he gets so upset if he scores below 90%. I try to encourage him but explaining to him that this is the whole purpose of the practice papers - for us to identify areas of weakness and work on them. After any piece of work he would ask me what school would this score get me into? I think I have the wrong brain for those non vertal reasoning questions. Does anyone know what raw scores he would need to make to get top marks for Kent and Bexley.

THANKS