HIKNOS in Bexley?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
bexleymum2

HIKNOS in Bexley?

Post by bexleymum2 »

I am wondering if you are all practising the HIKNOS question types for Bexley? I see from the Kent forum the HIKNOS types are not included in the Kent exams. I would love to skip them, but is this a risky strategy in case they pop up in the papers on the day? What is everyone doing?

bexleymum2:)
bondgirl

Re: HIKNOS in Bexley?

Post by bondgirl »

For some reason, Bexley wasn't on the list for VR question types, was it?. We're doing all types - just in case.
kingsgen

Post by kingsgen »

bexleymum2 wrote:I am wondering if you are all practising the HIKNOS question types for Bexley? I see from the Kent forum the HIKNOS types are not included in the Kent exams. I would love to skip them, but is this a risky strategy in case they pop up in the papers on the day? What is everyone doing?

bexleymum2:)
Prevention is better than cure. Please do it, they are not very difficult.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

I used to cover them briefly for the Kent test as they have cropped up once or twice
christmasbonus

Post by christmasbonus »

Not exactly relating to HIKNOS, but I noticed in the Bexley booklet for 2013 entry, in the section on selection tests, that the tests are being reviewed for those who will be taking them from 2013, ie. for entry from 2014. No indication though of what they will be doing to the tests.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now