Hiding?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Victoriapoggins

Hiding?

Post by Victoriapoggins »

It's gone very quiet on the Bexley forum. Where is everyone - revising/hiding/in denial?!

Hope everyone's final preparations are going well & good luck to all.

DD has 3 final sessions with tutor this week after school, sits Kent on Sat & then Bexley Tues & Weds next week.

Feel we've done all we can now & trying to relax, although really feeling quite anxious & had the age old conversation with DH last night about moving to Australia!
Fingerscrossedmum

Re: Hiding?

Post by Fingerscrossedmum »

We're here :P

I was hoping it was quiet as no-one else was taking the exam this year so DS1 would have a good chance of passing :lol:

DS seems pretty calm at the moment (unlike his mother who is a nervous wreck!) actually I cant wait till its all over.
bondgirl

Post by bondgirl »

I'm here too and spending rather a lot of time with our lovely Kent neighbours as Bromley/Bexley is sooo quiet :shock: I'm not doing anything with DS this week apart from a bit of vocab revision if I can squeeze it in. It's St Olave's on Friday - don't know if we've done enough but just hoping for the best. DS is doing Kent on Saturday and Bexley next week too. 9 days and counting......
christmasbonus

Post by christmasbonus »

Good luck to all your DCs!
bondgirl

Post by bondgirl »

Feeling strangely calm today after a bit of a last minute attack of nerves yesterday :shock: Have been busy at work and had a couple of incidents today that have taken my mind off things and helped me get grip!!

Two more sleeps until St Olave's test. Just think, this time next week it will all be over :D

Keep calm and good luck everyone!! x