Newstead Wood results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
gert123

Newstead Wood results

Post by gert123 »

Hi everyone.Can anyone clarify the date we will receive the Newsteadwood results? Thanx
pixiedust101

Re: NEWSTEADWOOD RESULTS

Post by pixiedust101 »

gert123 wrote:Hi everyone.Can anyone clarify the date we will receive the Newsteadwood results? Thanx
I called the school today. Was told that the results would be posted next week and we should receive them midweek. I said that my understanding was that they were coming out today. Was told that this date was provisional, and that it had changed to 15th. She did say that half the results had been put into their respective envelopes, but she didn't think they would finish today! I told her to get stuffing quick lol!

I asked how many sat the test and she said in the region of 900. So a one in five/six chance!!

Good luck everyone
sata

Post by sata »

Spoke to someone at the school and I was told as well that results will definitely be posted out on Monday and depending on the postal service in the area where people live, they should be received from Tuesday and possibly up to Wednesday.

Awaiting the outcome of the Newstead result as well and if the results is to arrive on Tuesday then we have Wednesday to think about as well for the Kent result.

We were happy with the outcome of the Bexley result though she is not in the top 180, but got a good mark overall. Proud of her endurance and progress as we never used a private tutor to help her with the preparation for all three tests [Kent, Bexley and Newstead].

Good Luck to everyone awaiting both Kent and Newstead results.
gert123

Post by gert123 »

Thanx everyone, cant believe we have to wait this long.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now