New head at newstead

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Nikki00

New head at newstead

Post by Nikki00 »

Does anyone have an update regarding a head at newstead. The current one has just left under somewhat of a cloud. :(
PettswoodFiona

Re: New head at newstead

Post by PettswoodFiona »

Is that the one who was only there for eighteen months? She certainly wasn't impressive at the open days but I don't know any more than that. I know the one before her left suddenly but wasn't aware of the latest one going but have just checked the Newstead letters to parents page and see this: http://www.newsteadwood.bromley.sch.uk/ ... _07_15.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Her biography on the Governors' page indicates that her base is still in Lincolnshire - possibly the commuting got too much?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Nikki00

Post by Nikki00 »

A newstead parent told me the head didn't leave voluntarily. Just wondered if anyone had heard if they had a new head yet.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Nikki00 wrote:A newstead parent hold me the head didn't leave voluntarily. Just wondered if anyone had heard if they had a new head yet.

The parent info letter linked to says that Mr Webb, who has been holding the fort during the now ex-HT's recent absence has been appointed interim Head.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

Nikki00 wrote:A newstead parent told me the head didn't leave voluntarily. Just wondered if anyone had heard if they had a new head yet.

Not true
Nikki00

Post by Nikki00 »

That's what I heard to. Just didn't put it in my original post !