Second round allocations

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Bromley22

Re: Second round allocations

Post by Bromley22 »

Hi - have spoken to Chis and Sid again and have moved from 14th to 13th on WL. Bit disappointing and I'm still not sure if Bromley have made second round offers yet (or if Kent have either as this might have an impact). Anybody else heard anything about movement? It seems such a long wait :(
Harryboy

Post by Harryboy »

At least it is going in the right direction now, I called C & S on Monday and my DS had gone from 11th to 12th! I believe that Kent 2nd round went out last week so anyone being offered a higher choice and turning down C & S would probably not have filtered through the system yet. Anyway hang on in there, hopefully there will be plenty more movement yet.
Caramellulu

Post by Caramellulu »

Hi
I spoke to Bromley council yesterday and there is no formal date for second round offers. I was told that I may hear some news in about a week. Hard work for all of us waiting !
Bromley22

Post by Bromley22 »

Thx for replies - nice to know we're not alone in this but wish they would just hurry up! How hard can it be? Bromley told me last week that it would be this week :roll: Where r u on list caramellulu?
Caramellulu

Post by Caramellulu »

Hi
We aren't waiting for chiselhurst and sidcup - my daughters hoping for a place from newstead. Like you I'm Finding the wait never ending!!!!
Caramellulu

Post by Caramellulu »

Oops meant chislehurst and sidcup! Lost my ability to spell with the stress of waiting!
MerlinFromCamelot

Post by MerlinFromCamelot »

Could it be that perhaps schools are holding some of the declined places back until the appeals have been heard so there are spaces should they need them. Not sure when the appeals are meant to take place. Parents evening for new parents is on 1st of July and induction day on the 6th at C&S. I know it is a long time away but hopefully people who don't want their places will have given them back by then.

Also I think that once the list starts moving it will move quickly. Some on the waiting list may have made other arrangements by the time they get an offer..

Hope you will all get good news soon.
Caramellulu

Post by Caramellulu »

Just got a letter- second round newstead offers are out! Good luck to all
Bromley22

Post by Bromley22 »

Hope you got good news Caramellulu (& lots of chis & Sid people did too :wink: )
Last edited by Bromley22 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bromley22

Post by Bromley22 »

Out of interest did letter come from school or Bromley admissions?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now