Second round allocations

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Caramellulu

Re: Second round allocations

Post by Caramellulu »

Thank you Bromley22 . The letter has come from Bromley admissions.
Bromley22

Post by Bromley22 »

Harryboy wrote:At least it is going in the right direction now, I called C & S on Monday and my DS had gone from 11th to 12th! I believe that Kent 2nd round went out last week so anyone being offered a higher choice and turning down C & S would probably not have filtered through the system yet. Anyway hang on in there, hopefully there will be plenty more movement yet.
Hi Harryboy. We are now 3rd on Chis & Sid list - does that mean you're first? Getting so close - hope we all hear good news soon :wink:
Harryboy

Post by Harryboy »

I hope so Bromley22! I've been contacting C & S every three weeks and had gone from 12 to 4 by last week. I will call the nice lady in the C & S office again tomorrow and check, many thanks for letting me know. It's looking much better for all of us than we had both anticipated, we may even be sorted by induction day!
dwisdom

Post by dwisdom »

How far is this
Bromley22

Post by Bromley22 »

Let me know how u get on please Harryboy. Good luck
Harryboy

Post by Harryboy »

I called C & S today, we are no 2 on the list! Will keep you informed.

We are 4.36miles from the school
Bromley22

Post by Bromley22 »

So someone popped up in front of u :oops: and someone between us got an offer somewhere else presumably :D Keeping us on our toes!
memphis

Post by memphis »

Bromley22 wrote:So someone popped up in front of u :oops: and someone between us got an offer somewhere else presumably :D Keeping us on our toes!
I heard that a boy who missed the Bexley exam pass mark by 8 points has had his appeal upheld by C&S recently.

Bromley22 and Harryboy, fingers crossed for you!
Bromley22

Post by Bromley22 »

[quote :cry:
="memphis"]
Bromley22 wrote:So someone popped up in front of u :oops: and someone between us got an offer somewhere else presumably :D Keeping us on our toes!
I heard that a boy who missed the Bexley exam pass mark by 8 points has had his appeal upheld by C&S recently.

Bromley22 and Harryboy, fingers crossed for you![/quote]

Let's hope that's the one I mentioned and not another! Will call and see if any change this week - totally obsessed now as want to know about open days, uniform etc :cry:

Thx for info though Memphis
memphis

Post by memphis »

Bromley22 wrote:[quote :cry:
="memphis"]

Bromley22 and Harryboy, fingers crossed for you!
Let's hope that's the one I mentioned and not another! Will call and see if any change this week - totally obsessed now as want to know about open days, uniform etc :cry:

Thx for info though Memphis[/quote]

I was under the impression that if a child did not pass the test, he or she can't go on the waiting list. However, one can still put the school down on the CAF form and appeal for the place.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now