Practice paper and booster lessons

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Ishita2010

Practice paper and booster lessons

Post by Ishita2010 »

Parents as exams are coming be sure to practise the practise papers and if you need any booster lessons join removed by moderatorTheir booster lessons are very good and there practice papers are very good to cover alll the areas your child struggle .I had used them last year and they were very helpful .
Last edited by Ishita2010 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
ToadMum

Re: Practice paper and booster lessons

Post by ToadMum »

Ishita2010 wrote:Parents as exams are coming be sure to practice the practice papers and if you need any booster lessons join removed by moderatorThere booster lessons are very good and there practice papers are very good to cover alll the areas your child struggle .I had used them last year and they were very helpful .
Not criticising, honest, just trying to be helpful :D

- the practise which is a verb has an 's' in it, not a 'c', in UK English and
- the possessive is 'their', not 'there'.

(I assume that you mean to exhort parents to get their DC who are taking the 11+ in a couple of months' time to do practice papers, though, not the parents themselves?).
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
memphis

Post by memphis »

ToadMum wrote:
Not criticising, honest, just trying to be helpful :D

- the practise which is a verb has an 's' in it, not a 'c', in UK English and
- the possessive is 'their', not 'there'.

(I assume that you mean to exhort parents to get their DC who are taking the 11+ in a couple of months' time to do practice papers, though, not the parents themselves?).
:shock:
neverdie

Post by neverdie »

I have a place where they do bulk mock test and summer school at a really good value
successforu

Post by successforu »

Hi, Ishita, can you please pm me the name of the website where we can find the booster lessons.

Thanks in advance

xx

Ishita2010 wrote:Parents as exams are coming be sure to practise the practise papers and if you need any booster lessons join removed by moderatorTheir booster lessons are very good and there practice papers are very good to cover alll the areas your child struggle .I had used them last year and they were very helpful .
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now