Newstead Wood second round scores?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
PettswoodFiona

Newstead Wood second round scores?

Post by PettswoodFiona »

Hi is there anyone who got an offer for Newstead in the second round and if so what was the score? I am going through this next year so just arming myself with all the information possible! Many thanks.
Caramellulu

Re: Newstead Wood second round scores?

Post by Caramellulu »

Hi newstead has yet to offer any second round places yet. They are still awaiting number confirmation from Bromley council!! So annoying for all of us waiting!!!
PettswoodFiona

Post by PettswoodFiona »

Hi Caramellulu that will explain the quiteness then. How awfully frustrating for you! I saw a flurry of stuff on the Kent pages about second round offers yesterday and thought that maybe it was the same in our area too, typical Bromley! I can't imagine the delay would be the result of them considering a bulge class as Newstead added an extra form about three years ago which is gradually growing the school, but you never know! Wishing you all the best of luck.
Caramellulu

Post by Caramellulu »

Hi pettswoodfiona
Yes, very frustrating. Wish all boroughs could follow the same timescales. Kent seem very civilised with one fixed day for second offers. Bromley however are offering places in a random fashion. A lady at the council told me yesterday that it could be several more weeks as they are still chasing up people who have yet to accept or decline their first offer. Fingers crossed we find out sooner rather than later!
Nikki00

Post by Nikki00 »

Hi. Is there any update on 2nd round offers ? My DD takes the test in sep but I'm interested in how low the scores go this year. Thanks.