Bexley 11+ pass mark

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
dwisdom

Re: Bexley 11+ pass mark

Post by dwisdom »

I rang bexley council and they refused to give me the pass mark...they said wait till wed.

Also they said the schools get the results the same day as parents....are they lying?
hornetgirl

Post by hornetgirl »

I'll have to wait until Wednesday evening, as the post comes whilst we are at work...the wait is killing me.
Muggle

Post by Muggle »

dwisdom wrote:Also they said the schools get the results the same day as parents....are they lying?
My DD sat the test a couple of years ago. One week before results day the Headteacher had a conversation with me about how well my DD had done being in the Top 180 and what school would I be considering for her. The Head mistakenly assumed that as she had known the results for a few days, parents would already have been informed.
harish_sry

Post by harish_sry »

Does the council publish the marks of all the students who pass? How do we know where our children stand relative to others and what our best choice options would be when we fill the CAF? Is there a way we can this information?

thanks
MerlinFromCamelot

Post by MerlinFromCamelot »

If you are not top 180 then it goes by distance regardless of scores in Bexley. The admissions brochure gives a good indication of distance on first allocation day.
PettswoodFiona

Post by PettswoodFiona »

Muggle wrote:
dwisdom wrote:Also they said the schools get the results the same day as parents....are they lying?
My DD sat the test a couple of years ago. One week before results day the Headteacher had a conversation with me about how well my DD had done being in the Top 180 and what school would I be considering for her. The Head mistakenly assumed that as she had known the results for a few days, parents would already have been informed.
Maggie, thanks for sharing and well done to your DD!
Curiousparent

Post by Curiousparent »

Muggle wrote:
Do they send out the results for OOC children as well?
salsa

Post by salsa »

Curiousparent wrote:
Muggle wrote:
Do they send out the results for OOC children as well?
Yes.
Curiousparent

Post by Curiousparent »

Thanks all. This helps. I had assumed that the results for OOC children do not go out to their schools. Obviously I was wrong!!
harish_sry

Post by harish_sry »

Results anybody???
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now