Bexley - OOC - when do we find out testing arrangements

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

vinitasurya

Bexley - OOC - when do we find out testing arrangements

Post by vinitasurya »

Should we have received a letter or email from the admissions team by now informing us of the testing arrangements and dates? I haven't received anything yet so in a slight panic mode!

Thanks
oberoijasleen

Re: Bexley - OOC - when do we find out testing arrangements

Post by oberoijasleen »

Hi,

Don't panic.... I was told that the emails/letter will come in first week of September....

Thanks
Jas
vinitasurya

Post by vinitasurya »

Thanks Jas
PettswoodFiona

Post by PettswoodFiona »

Reading the admissions email it states: "Children not attending primary schools in Bexley will be invited to a test centre. You will receive a letter by 1 September 2015 with details of the location of the test centre and the time of the test session". I haven't received a letter yet from Bexley (but have done so for Kent). I've reserved both days the test could be on as leave at work but I am getting pressure to confirm which day I want off so I might just have to book both! Saying that when I was wondering about Kent the letter arrived in that day's post, here's hoping...
vinitasurya

Post by vinitasurya »

I emailed the admissions committee and got a reply that information will be sent out only in early September about testing arrangements. I guess I'll have to book both days off work as well.

We are in county for Kent so would not be needing any letter from them.
PettswoodFiona

Post by PettswoodFiona »

DH texted me to say that the letter from Bexley has arrived! Afternoon on the 16th is all the detail I know at present, I will find out more when I get home...
hornetgirl

Post by hornetgirl »

Not got our Bexley letter yet, hopefully this week. I've booked both days off work as well.
hornetgirl

Post by hornetgirl »

I called Bexley today, they had the wrong address for me by 1 number!!!! Lady on the phone refused to give me the testing details even though I had my son's reference number. She insisted I email the office to request a change of address be logged first! Anyway I have done it and got a generic email back saying that the office is very busy and it may be a few days before I hear anything.

I was loosing my marbles so I went up the road and knocked on all my neighbour's doors until I luckily found the missing letter. Relieved, but now anxious that if I don't get a confirmation that the address is updated we won't get our results letter.

Grrrr!
PettswoodFiona

Post by PettswoodFiona »

Phew Hornetgirl, so glad you tracked it down. If your DC has your genes and genius it sounds like they will do very well indeed!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now