Bromley CAF completion query

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
kent_mum

Bromley CAF completion query

Post by kent_mum »

Hello,

Just completed the Bromley online application form for DD, uploaded the child benefit letter and submitted it. After submitting we were given a reference number but there was also a section called Secondary Information which asked for a completed Data collection form. The wording is reproduced below.

Secondary Information

At the end of Year 5, parents of pupils in Bromley schools were asked to complete a Data Collection Form and return it to Bromley Admissions with a copy of their Child Benefit entitlement letter. Online applications for secondary school will only be processed for Bromley residents when these documents have been received by Bromley School Admissions.

We haven't received any Data Collection Form at the end of year 5 as our DD goes to a private school.

Have any other parents encountered this ? Would appreciate any guidance

thanks
kent_mum
Ladymuck

Re: Bromley CAF completion query

Post by Ladymuck »

"At the end of Year 5, families were
asked to provide child benefit letters
and council tax details via their
Bromley Primary and Junior schools.
If you are a Bromley resident and
have not already provided the
required documents please contact
Bromley Admissions on
020 8313 4044 without delay as your
preferences will not be processed."
PettswoodFiona

Re: Bromley CAF completion query

Post by PettswoodFiona »

DD is in a private school and we called back in March as we had checked past booklets and saw this requirement. We got sent the data collection form about April. We sent it off along with the child benefit letter (you can get a statement even if you don't get child benefit). I haven't attached any documents to my SCAF as I am under the impression Bromley now have everything they need to tie up our application. There is a later deadline for submission of supporting materials so so follow up with Bromley ASAP. Good luck.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now