Waiting list movement

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Seraphine

Waiting list movement

Post by Seraphine »

Does anyone know how much movement there will be over the next few weeks? I know it's all an unknown really, but any idea if a child deemed selective living in Bexley, just over 2 miles from BGS, Chis and Sid and Townley might get a place? Thanks.
dwisdom

Re: Waiting list movement

Post by dwisdom »

I think last year there was movement right up until start of new term
Mich895

Post by Mich895 »

According to the latest Bexley booklet, the distances offered up to June were BGS 2.2 miles, Chis & Sids 4.4 miles and Townley had offered to all applicants.
PettswoodFiona

Post by PettswoodFiona »

I heard of a girl at Newstead got a place near the end of June (don't know the score) and was called two days before the induction day. At the induction day in my DDs class there was one lot of parents who didn't turn up but don't know if that was as they couldn't make it or their DD would be attending another school but I got the impression the absence of the parents and their failure to pick up the induction pack would be followed up to find out (all in a positive way either way). If that child was previously holding a place at Chis n Sid etc it might have a ripple effect for the Bexley schools but I assume that would have happened by now.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now