Feedback on today's exam

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
dwisdom

Re: Feedback on today's exam

Post by dwisdom »

Last year we had kids saying it was easy and failed yet those who passed said some bits was easy and some hard - they passed. ... I think the same may have happened today??!?
CEM pass mark is normally 55%.... I think this still holds true from what I read today...pretty much what we were saying last year
mumsdarling2

Post by mumsdarling2 »

I am wondering if the exam was as easy as some thought.
sobz70

Post by sobz70 »

Me too- I am so worried as I am sure that the pass mark will be quite high now! :shock:
dwisdom

Post by dwisdom »

I remember blinds said it was easy last year as well - but still failed.... I think it is deceptive
salsa

Post by salsa »

Blinds?
PettswoodFiona

Post by PettswoodFiona »

Last year DD found Bexley easier than Kent but as some have said she found some bits hard and some bits difficult. One part she had to rush. She thought she did OK but wasn't overly confident, it turned out she was just a few points adrift of a top 180 place (not that we needed one as we would have been in distance). It really is hard to tell after the test. DD was convinced she had failed Kent but ended up getting a pretty amazing score. The only one I knew last year who thought Bexley easy, actually failed, but saying that I am sure every year is different.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now