waiting list for Dartford gammar girls

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Sang1219

waiting list for Dartford gammar girls

Post by Sang1219 »

Anyone have any idea how to put daughters name in the waiting list for Dartford grammar girls?
salsa

Re: waiting list for Dartford gammar girls

Post by salsa »

Sang1219 wrote:Anyone have any idea how to put daughters name in the waiting list for Dartford grammar girls?
Hi
Did you get a letter today with a Waiting List Request Form from Kent? You need to fill it in and return it to the council by 16th March. They'll put your daughter in for the second round for which you'll receive a letter posted on Friday 28th April.

Good luck.

Salsa
Sang1219

Post by Sang1219 »

No we haven't receive anything from bexley council as we come under them. My daughter got in Townley. so want to the process.
Elenajob

Post by Elenajob »

Was DGGS your higher preference? If so you should get a letter yesterday from Bexley saying that you got an offer for your second choice which you can accept or decline plus you can go on a waiting list for your first choice. We didn't get any letter from Bexley but only email because we got our first choice.
Sang1219

Post by Sang1219 »

No DGGS was my 2nd pref so we also got email only. But is it possible to keep her in the waiting list for DGGS?
The points

Post by The points »

We had the same issue but for a boys school. I called Kent who said complete a waiting list form. I called Bromley (who we applied through) and they appeared unsure about what we should do. Locate the waiting list form on the KCC website (Google should bring it up) and email it to the address on the form. We did this and at the same time asked if this was the correct thing to do for OCC and were advised in writing that it was. They (KCC) then post you a letter on 28 April with the second round outcome. If unsuccessful after 28 April I think you go direct to each school for the waiting list.
Sang1219

Post by Sang1219 »

I got the Kent waiting list (green form) today and we can fill the form and send directly to the Kent council.