Townley Girls Waiting List (corrected from Ridden / Tiffin)

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
dwisdom

Townley Girls Waiting List (corrected from Ridden / Tiffin)

Post by dwisdom »

A friend of mine daughter lives in Mile End...she passed what is the likelihood of getting an offer now?
ToadMum

Re: Ridden girls waiting list

Post by ToadMum »

dwisdom wrote:A friend of mine daughter lives in Mile End...she passed what is the likelihood of getting an offer now?
I guess we are not actually talking about a school in either the Borough of Bexley or the Borough of Bromley, if your friend lives in East London? I can't say I've heard of Ridden Girls School, but it's a long time since we moved away from SE London.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
doodles

Post by doodles »

I can't say it's a school I've heard of or can find anything about online. Perhaps OP could check the name.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Reading Girls?(But that's Kendrick, so perhaps not). Is there a Mile End in Berkshire?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
doodles

Post by doodles »

Don't know but Mile End is in East London and OP posted in Bromley and Bexley so makes some sort of sense :?
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

There's one in Colchester...

I can't think of any grammar school for which moving to the one in East London would put one in catchment, and ColCHS has no catchment area in the first place.

OP, please come back and put us out of our misery :lol:
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

ToadMum wrote:Reading Girls?(But that's Kendrick, so perhaps not). Is there a Mile End in Berkshire?
Reading girls and Kendrick are two separate schools, reading girls has a selective stream but I doubt it's over subscribed, the school itself certainly isn't.

Not heard of Mile End personally.
doodles

Post by doodles »

I know Mile End quite well so there's definitely one in East London, it comes within the London borough of Tower Hamlets, but as to the rest of the conundrum I'm as much in the dark as the rest of you :D

Hopefully OP will be back soon with the missing bits of the puzzle :D
dwisdom

Post by dwisdom »

Sorry meant to type tiffen girls...my iPad is on auto correct
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

dwisdom wrote:Sorry meant to type tiffen girls...my iPad is on auto correct
Don't you love auto correct? :lol:
scary mum
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now