Desperately seeking non-selective CAF help!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Sorrel

Re: Desperately seeking non-selective CAF help!

Post by Sorrel »

liceo_classico wrote:
salsa wrote:I agree. I think that a new school is bound to have small classes and everyone may be enthusiastic about making the school a success.

Now the long wait until March. I’m glad I don’t have to do it again. These months seemed so long and, like many, I found the wait hard to bear, so I got busy with several plans, B, C, etc. and I was such a bore just talking about schools. Still, I survived it. :D
Best of luck everyone and keep posting here to help you with the wait!

Salsa
Thanks! I can't believe we made it to Oct 31st! now all we have to do is wait :)
Argh, yes. And I gather that reallocations keep happening till mid-May at least, so it might be a while! I'm going to try to forget about schools for the moment, but it won't be easy.
salsa

Post by salsa »

Mid May? There is movement throughout the summer and some people do not give up their places until the first day of school in September. Some people are then contacted then. Our friend was given a place in August some years ago.

Salsa
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

salsa wrote:Mid May? There is movement throughout the summer and some people do not give up their places until the first day of school in September. Some people are then contacted then. Our friend was given a place in August some years ago.

Salsa
Wow - that's quite something. We have three possible schools that we dithered a lot between, so may just settle for what we get by induction day (or earlier) and decline any later offers. Ended up submitting the form four times over the course of October as we tinkered with the order!

Now to start the long road of preparation for son no 2...