Any mocks for Newstead, Kent School and Wallington

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Exams2018

Any mocks for Newstead, Kent School and Wallington

Post by Exams2018 »

Hi all,
Please can anyone help me find mocks for these schools? Preferably in and around Bromley. Happy to travel to Kent / Wallington too if needed.

I found one (via google) (what are good mock tests anyway?)
PettswoodFiona

Re: Any mocks for Newstead, Kent School and Wallington

Post by PettswoodFiona »

Hi Exams2018 to stop the site turning into a marketing tool for all sorts the moderators will direct us to PM you so I will do this.
TiaF

Post by TiaF »

Hi - I'm a parent and my sons' selective school (in Bromley borough) runs a mock test to raise money for the PA. I don't want to fall foul of the moderators, so I've pm-ed you, and if any other parents want to know about it, please feel free to contact me directly.
salsa

Post by salsa »

I think the moderators are fine with promoting mocks run by schools.

Please let us know, moderators if this has changed.

Thanks,

Salsa
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Just to confirm, yes the mods are fine with School/PTA run mocks being advertised openly on the forum.

We don’t allow the open advertising or promotion of commercial mock providers and info on these should be sent by PM only.
The Lamp Post

Post by The Lamp Post »

The name removed by moderator. Advertising of commercial mocks is against forum rules ones are good, and I am sure all of the past papers are free. We were recommended the mock at Sutton aswell. When I spoke to the people who ran the name removed by moderator test they also said past papers from Manchester Grammar are good ones to do for Kent.

We do not allow the promotion of commercial mock providers or tutor on the forum. Please refrain from doing so. Moderator
Kinfolk

Post by Kinfolk »

Just a point on the mocks at Olave's, which are the ones I assume are referred to further up - it seems they're useful for Olave's but not very helpful for schools like Newstead and Kent. A friend of mine with twins - boy/girl - that did the Olave's mock as prep for both. Both did very badly, the boy didn't pass the Olave's exam eventually (as predicted) but did well in the Kent exam. The girl did even worse in the Olave's mock but got into Newstead and also did well in Kent. The school obviously allows girls to sit the mock there but, as exams for each school are very different, I'm not sure whether they're really suitable for girls schools.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now