Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Mumof2boys

Post by Mumof2boys »

Hi, I recently joined in this forum, am also a bexley mum, wondering the same thing, I applied online, am working Monday night so will keep checking I think! As a back up have asked the postie if I can come and collect my post from the sorting office, he is happy to oblige! Am so pleased I gave him a christmas tip!

Teri
Teri
No longer worried and anxious, v v happy
countingdays

Post by countingdays »

I am also intending to collect my post from the sorting office so that we know the outcome before school. I wonder if the postman throughout the country know just how many people will be anxiously waiting for their letters on Tuesday.
Bexley

Post by Bexley »

I just wanted to wish alll of you waiting 'good luck' for Tuesday. I was in your position last year and can still remember the agonising wait for the post to arrive........it was at about 1.45 pm!!!!!! Luckily, I was able to open one of the letters without it looking like I had, and was prepared for when dd got home and opened them for what she thinks was the first time!!!

Fingers crossed for you all

Bexley xx
Mumof2boys

Post by Mumof2boys »

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck for the morning, I am working all night (is going to be agony!) and am going to the sorting office on my way home!

Am going to keep checking website throughout the night though, just in case!
Teri
Alice73

Post by Alice73 »

Wishing GOOD LUCK to all of us!!!!!!!
Alice
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Bexley wrote:Luckily, I was able to open one of the letters without it looking like I had, and was prepared for when dd got home and opened them for what she thinks was the first time!!!
Excellent Bexley! Everybody was happy then... :twisted:
Faith

On my way to the POST OFFICE too.

Post by Faith »

HI ALL,

I am on night duty tonight as well, hope this would help me to calm down till I receive the most important letter of my life, for now. I will also be at the post office in the morning on my way from work. I spoke to Postman PAT and he said I am welcome.

I wish everyone gets their desires in the mail tomorrow and stay calm till you hear me scream NEWSTEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
Mumof2boys

Post by Mumof2boys »

OH MY GOD, I applied online and the results are in already! We got first choice, my son passed his eleven plus am so proud, considering he didnt take it until December because of his broken arm.

Am at work and cant stop crying!
Teri
countingdays

Results

Post by countingdays »

DD passed and got into her first choice school - the worrying can now end. I can feel a glass or two of wine coming on tonight but having watched the programme on TV last night perhaps I should wait until the weekend! Good luck and congratulations to everyone. Whatever school they get I am sure your children will flourish and turn into well rounded adults even if the teenage years are a nightmare.
thehorder

Post by thehorder »

DD got a pass, got first choice school, so relieved have been very emotional the last few days..... thoughts are with the ones who are struggling with a school they did not choose....
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now