Address proof - Newstead application

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Exams2018

Address proof - Newstead application

Post by Exams2018 »

Hi all,
For Newstead Wood application, a friend tells me that the address proof must be in the child's name (!!). Is that true?
If yes, please can anyone tell me what kind of documents are acceptable? Can I get a letter from the school? I never claimed child benefit, so no letter fromt there :(

Re: Address proof - Newstead application

Post by 1971 »

I cant speak specifically for Newstead, but Willmington's id requests also included something to prove childs residence. We sent working tax cr form showing child benefit (blacking our salaries etc), as that had our address and her name, and also a hospital letter addressed to parents of ***, with our address. Do you have anything like that you could use?
PettswoodFiona

Re: Address proof - Newstead application

Post by PettswoodFiona »

In the past Newstead have required the same as the London Borough of Bromley has required, that is the Child Benefit statement. Even if you don't claim you can call the CB helpline (sorry I don't have that number as it was a few years ago now!) and they will send you a letter regardless and it includes your child's name and their address and a statement you don't claim which is accepted as evidence. I don't know if this has changed in the last few years.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now