Chis & Sid

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Nachan

Re: Chis & Sid

Post by Nachan »

Thank you ThankYouDebbie! That info is very useful and extremely positive! I have everything crossed in hope!
livingcuriously

Post by livingcuriously »

Hi
There is a second induction day next week on the 11th for children unable to make the one last week. After that they may also be identifying places.
xnataliax

Post by xnataliax »

Thank you for sharing Debbie; this is very useful information.

I wish your DS luck on his new school adventure. I’m sure you all feel much happier now all the uncertainty has been removed and a decision has been made and can now start looking forward to this new chapter!
xnataliax

Post by xnataliax »

livingcuriously wrote:Hi
There is a second induction day next week on the 11th for children unable to make the one last week. After that they may also be identifying places.
Thank you livingcuriously; this is very useful
xnataliax

Post by xnataliax »

Mich895 wrote:It is induction day tomorrow and it is possible that some children will not turn up as they have chosen to go elsewhere but not informed the school, so the list could move again soon.
Thank you Mich895 for this useful information.
xnataliax

Post by xnataliax »

Just checked and yes the list is really moving now. DD has moved 8 spaces since Tuesday this week!!! (3 days). Keeping everything crossed now (even my earlobes). Good luck all x
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

Good luck! I'm sure a boy round here got a place in August a couple of years back so it keeps on moving.
xnataliax

Post by xnataliax »

We got the call late yesterday afternoon! DD is on the induction day today as I type! All happened so quickly in the end. We were position 12 on the wait list this time last week to top of the list with an offer yesterday, so stay positive everyone. Wishing you all the very best of luck x
Sorrel

Post by Sorrel »

xnataliax wrote:We got the call late yesterday afternoon! DD is on the induction day today as I type! All happened so quickly in the end. We were position 12 on the wait list this time last week to top of the list with an offer yesterday, so stay positive everyone. Wishing you all the very best of luck x
Oh good news! Glad she made the induction day - just in time!
Nachan

Post by Nachan »

I’m so pleased for your DD xnataliax! You must be so relieved!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now