Chis and Sid Girl’s uniform help please!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
xnataliax

Chis and Sid Girl’s uniform help please!

Post by xnataliax »

Hoping someone can help with this uniform query please:
Is it only boys that have to wear a PE top in their house colour? Do all the girls just wear plain white tees with the logo?
Also School bag- does it have to be a specific colour or can they have anything?
Any advice greatly appreciated!
phina1

Re: Chis and Sid Girl’s uniform help please!

Post by phina1 »

I've got a boy starting in September so can't comment other than what it says on the uniform list which shows house colour for boys (and not a white one) and plain white one for girls (but not a coloured one). Have you been to the uniform shop yet? We went yesterday and they seem pretty knowledgeable and will tell you exactly what you need as well.

I'd be interested to know about the bags as well. Are logos allowed as DS was just going to use his current school bag which is coloured and logo'ed.
xnataliax

Post by xnataliax »

That’s great, thank you phina1.
We are hoping to get to the shop this week so will enquire about the bag and report back. I did see on the school uniform shop website that they have a Nike messenger bag to purchase in the Chis & Sid section, so based on this I suspect they are not overly strict.
xnataliax

Post by xnataliax »

Hi phina1,
I spoke to the School shop today and they said any black/blue/dark colour bag will be fine. So we are going to use my DD’s current school bag which is a navy rucksack with thin light blue edging and small logo :)

You were also quite correct on the girl’s just wearing plain white (with logo) PE top!
All systems go now to purchase the uniform!
Best wishes
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now