Catchment areas help

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

PeppermintCreams

Re: Catchment areas help

Post by PeppermintCreams »

Take a look around north of the borough around Erith/Beledere/Abbey Wood. The 601 school bus route goes directly to Beths and Wilmington, and the 669 goes from Thamesmead to Erith and past Beths. Might give you a few more options.
dperera

Post by dperera »

I hope you managed to get the school of your choice. We are thinking of moving to Bexley as well. May I know when is the cut off date for which we should provide evidence of support. Could not find much guidance from the council website. Thanks in advance for your help!
PettswoodFiona

Post by PettswoodFiona »

dperera wrote:I hope you managed to get the school of your choice. We are thinking of moving to Bexley as well. May I know when is the cut off date for which we should provide evidence of support. Could not find much guidance from the council website. Thanks in advance for your help!
By support do you mean mentioning that your DC has a ECHP? Page 10 of the Bexley Booklet says what to do if your child has an ECHP: https://www.bexley.gov.uk/sites/bexley- ... o-2019.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dperera

Post by dperera »

Thanks. I was looking for address proof. I found the information on page 13 of the document that you sent. Thanks again.
pabloc

Post by pabloc »

Moved to Falconwood in the end. My rent went up £300 p/m and now have a 35 min primary school run so hopefully comfortable in all the catchment arras!
bluesea

Post by bluesea »

pabloc. Well done. I hope you are successful with a place.