Bexley FOI Requests

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
serengeti83

Re: Bexley FOI Requests

Post by serengeti83 »

Fairly new to all this information on 11+, what does the '% of Y6 roll selective' mean in that spreadsheet?

I understand that % Selective means that percentage of children were deemed selected i.e. score of 140+

I first thought it might be that this columns means children that were given a space in grammar school though on comparing % selective and % of yr6 roll selective, the % is lower for yr6 roll selective compared to the % selective...?
PeppermintCreams

Re: Bexley FOI Requests

Post by PeppermintCreams »

serengeti83 wrote:Fairly new to all this information on 11+, what does the '% of Y6 roll selective' mean in that spreadsheet?

I understand that % Selective means that percentage of children were deemed selected i.e. score of 140+

I first thought it might be that this columns means children that were given a space in grammar school though on comparing % selective and % of yr6 roll selective, the % is lower for yr6 roll selective compared to the % selective...?
"Percentage of year group selective" bases the passes on the entire year group so out of 30, 60, 90 etc. Not every child in the year would have opted to take the test.
"Percentage selective" I am assuming is the % of children who actually took the test who passed.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now