newsteadwood result 2019

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Annao8

Re: newsteadwood result 2019

Post by Annao8 »

I am sorry, if the post does not arrive today. I didn't mean to mislead anyone, but I just couldn't resist posting what the school told yesterday.
I will not get home until 4 pm, so I am equally restless as any of you :x
Motherhubbard

Post by Motherhubbard »

I just got my post .... and just a bill.
I shall now stop watching the letter box :)
Of course that doesn’t mean others might not get a letter I guess if their post comes later in the day ? Sorry if that doesn’t help others! :roll:
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Good luck to everyone waiting - please remember though, every child will forge their own path - as a parent you can guide them, moreso when they are this age, but it is not the end of the road if they don't get a score high enough to apply - your job is to help them spread their wings and fly wherever they end up, let them blossom, with you in the background, don't do it all for them, walk beside them and push them from behind, don't always take the lead - they will grow so much at secondary school, wherever they are.
gladwhenitsallover

Post by gladwhenitsallover »

I remember being in your position last year - it’s an agonising wait. I’ve checked and we received the letter on Saturday 13th October. So, it might be tomorrow that you hear too, if NW keep to the same format. Good luck to you all!
Motherhubbard

Post by Motherhubbard »

No one with any results yet then ?
lotty

Post by lotty »

YES! and as posted in another thread about the exam on the 27th where my DD thought the test was very easy, my instinct was true, she just got her result through this morning and she scored 188 with no chance of getting in, exam must be very clever so good luck to everyone else, all I can say is she tried but NEVER think it is easy!
fayecoco

Post by fayecoco »

NW results are out. Check your letters today. Best wishes!!!
Ivymom

Post by Ivymom »

Results received.
Got 236.
Motherhubbard

Post by Motherhubbard »

Congrats ivy mom!!
And I am sorry Lotty - I hope you have other choices?
I’m now waiting for the postman while trying to occupy myself with chores... I swear waiting for my own exam results when I was Young was easier than this.
Beck_mum

Post by Beck_mum »

We got results today. They gave VR and NVR score which were then added to give total. If it is a standardised score I assume the VR and NVR must’ve been standardised marks (though letter doesn’t say this).
My daughter found it easy and got a good score (249) so perception of the test must be variable according to each child. Hope that’s reassuring to others whose daughters said it was easy and are still waiting.
Good luck to everyone else waiting. Lotty, hope you have another choice you’re happy with and your daughter isn’t too disappointed.
Last edited by Beck_mum on Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now