newsteadwood result 2019

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Annao8

newsteadwood result 2019

Post by Annao8 »

Hi, I understand Newsteadwood result will be posted on 11th Oct, is it first class signed for? From your experience, is it usually delivered the next day- Saturday? or do we have to wait for next week/monday?
Taraific

Re: newsteadwood result 2019

Post by Taraific »

You’ve posted this in the Medway forum. You’ll get more responses if you move it over to Kent.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

As if by magic... you have arrived in Kent!
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

hermanmunster wrote:As if by magic... you have arrived in Kent!
Um... Newstead Wood is in the London Borough of Bromley, I think...?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

We”ll be arriving at our final destination. Sorry - it’s a bit hectic today
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Ooops - I'm in Yorkshire, was only following instructions in moving it to Kent. Glad someone knows what they are doing :oops: :oops:
Annao8

Post by Annao8 »

Thank you for moving it to the correct place. Newbie, so unsure how I posted under Medway! Anyways, does anyone know when to expect newstead wood result by post? Is it signed for? At least the mock test results were signed for due to it being confidential!
Thanks in advance
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

hermanmunster wrote:Ooops - I'm in Yorkshire, was only following instructions in moving it to Kent. Glad someone knows what they are doing :oops: :oops:
:lol:

I remember when we first got automated announcements on one of the underground lines I used. One lunchtime, it obviously all got too much for the lady in the box and the announcement froze at, 'The next station is...'.

'Barbican', a few of us helpfully finished for her, for the benefit of the spatially challenged trying to work out from the map which side of Farringdon they currently found themselves :).

If it's any comfort, DS2 and I were at the Univetsity of Leeds open day on Saturday and he freely admitted that he had not a clue as to where exactly our four and a bit hour journey from home had taken us :roll:. (He was very taken with it, though - city and university).
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Miss Shortlands

Post by Miss Shortlands »

Hi everyone. The newstead result arrived on Saturday last year, via first class post.
Taraific

Post by Taraific »

hermanmunster wrote:Ooops - I'm in Yorkshire, was only following instructions in moving it to Kent. Glad someone knows what they are doing :oops: :oops:
ToadMum wrote:
hermanmunster wrote:As if by magic... you have arrived in Kent!
Um... Newstead Wood is in the London Borough of Bromley, I think...?
My fault! I had to google the address and it’s Bromley, Kent.
I just knew it wasn’t in Medway. :lol:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now