Bexley test paper not marked

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
blondegirl

Re: Bexley test paper not marked

Post by blondegirl »

Do you happen to know when/where they did the test? My son did his in the first session on November 6 at Beths.
blondegirl

Post by blondegirl »

It really helps to know there are others, thank you!
Fmmg

Post by Fmmg »

It was the Friday, but I’m not sure on venue. It was a session with extra time (my friend’s child has dyslexia)
blondegirl

Post by blondegirl »

Update, that isn't actually an update at all. Spoke to yet another woman in school admissions who didn't know anything about it, couldn't get hold of anyone who knew anything about it, told me off slightly when I said there was no point in emailing because they don't reply, and said that i had to remember they were a very small team and very busy, and they would get back to me eventually.

Losing patience now.
rgray8

Post by rgray8 »

One of my friends is in the same predicament. Son took the exam later because he was self isolating. They were hoping to receive their result with every body else. They were told they would receive the results this week, but no indication of day.
blondegirl

Post by blondegirl »

Another update! After my frustration yesterday evening, I emailed the Bexley councillor who has written the foreword in the admissions brochure. He immediately forwarded my email to the head of school admissions who phoned me at 6pm to explain what was happening and to give me my son's scores over the phone. Phew! So we still don't have the official email but I do have it in writing, so all good.

Apparently some of the papers were sent back by the computer and needed to be marked by hand. I still think they could have just emailed to let the affected children know rather than just ignoring all the emails, but it's done now. Hope your friend's child gets their results too, rgray8.
rgray8

Post by rgray8 »

Glad you have received a response now and are no longer being left in the dark. Thanks for the update. I will check with my friend, hopefully its the same story.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now