Format of Bexley test

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

benssson

Format of Bexley test

Post by benssson »

Hi, I've got a couple of questions on the Bexley test if anyone's can help.

The booklet mentions that each section is individually timed - presumably my DS can't go back to a previous section?
Will he get a 1 minute remaining warning per section?
He's taking the test at his primary school. Will he still be able to bring in a snack for in-between the two tests?

TIA!
mumsdarling2

Re: Format of Bexley test

Post by mumsdarling2 »

benssson wrote:Hi, I've got a couple of questions on the Bexley test if anyone's can help.

The booklet mentions that each section is individually timed - presumably my DS can't go back to a previous section?
Will he get a 1 minute remaining warning per section?
He's taking the test at his primary school. Will he still be able to bring in a snack for in-between the two tests?

TIA!
Hi bensson,

Did your DS get the 1 minute warning you were asking about? My DD will be sitting for the test next year so trying to understand how this works. Thanks.
benssson

Post by benssson »

mumsdarling2 wrote: Hi bensson,

Did your DS get the 1 minute warning you were asking about? My DD will be sitting for the test next year so trying to understand how this works. Thanks.
Yes, he said there was a 10 minute warning and a 1 minute warning. Quite a few of his classmates had a snack for the break although we didn't pack him anything in the end :D
benssson

Post by benssson »

Also, to answer my first question
presumably my DS can't go back to a previous section
No, he wasn't allowed to go back to a previous section.