Scores needed for Newstead Woods

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
WesterhamMum

Scores needed for Newstead Woods

Post by WesterhamMum »

Hi

My daughter will sit the Newstead Woods test this November and although I have read that a score over 220 is likely to get her a place, what does this score actually equate to? Does anyone know either a raw score or a percentage that need to be correct to obtain this score? I have got their specimen papers and there are 26 NVR and 30 VR questions, both to do in appx. 30 mins. Is this similar to the actual exam or just a scaled down sample of the type of questions? Are the scores standardised?

I know for TGS you need to be getting 75%+ to be in with a chance is this the same for Newstead?

Thank you for your help.
Clueless

Post by Clueless »

I have the same questions. I guess no one has replied because Newstead Woods is a Bromley School, and this topic is posted in Bexley forum.

Can we have a forum for Bromley, pls?
jessrul8

Post by jessrul8 »

Hi I go to Newstead and there's no specific percentage it changes each year. They have a certain number they let in each year and they simply cut off at the highest say 130 and they get in. They also let in people on appeal but you must have a very good reason to appeal
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now