Too many GCSEs?

Discussion and advice on GCSEs

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
JSN

Re: Too many GCSEs?

Post by JSN »

deleted-even I cannot bear to listen to my rantings twice :lol:
Last edited by JSN on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JSN

Re: Too many GCSEs?

Post by JSN »

JSN wrote:
kenyancowgirl wrote:Wow - well, mystery, you are obviously significantly more clever than I can ever aspire to
Sorry mystery you where just asking for that riposte( left yourself wide open )
mystery wrote:All these stupid homeworks that people describe in here too - posters and 3 d models ad nauseam.
not to mention posters that want their DC to go onto study Physics or Computer Science at degree level without A level maths.....A level Maths!! they need to be doing Further Maths at least for the Elite universities- crikey what planet are they from?
than we have dc wanting to A level physics but don't like maths!! have they taken all the advanced maths out of physics?- what an ominishambles

Rob Clark wrote:The advent of endless modules and/or re-sitting to improve grades puts far more pressure on today's children, imo, particularly the 'bright' or ambitious ones who want to ensure they get As or A*s in every subject.
could not agree more , may explain why so many students turn up every September at my University unable to cope then quitting university altogether-never to return to further education,dumbed down exams does no one any favours.

sorry was trying to be even more of an irritant but just duplicated my previous post