GCSE Science Tutor

Discussion and advice on GCSEs

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

S17

GCSE Science Tutor

Post by S17 »

Hi, can anyone suggest a Science tutor for a child who goes to a super selective grammar school in a Hertfordshire please? My DS is ok in Science but he needs to specifically work on how to target questions with right answers. He also works well when there is a continuous supply of work at the right level given. Unfortunately, we both can’t afford that time! I would love to...please PM me with all of your recommendations.
ToadMum

Re: GCSE Science Tutor

Post by ToadMum »

S17 wrote:Hi, can anyone suggest a Science tutor for a child who goes to a super selective grammar school in a Hertfordshire please? My DS is ok in Science but he needs to specifically work on how to target questions with right answers. He also works well when there is a continuous supply of work at the right level given. Unfortunately, we both can’t afford that time! I would love to...please PM me with all of your recommendations.
Presumably he has already drawn a blank with asking his own science subject teachers for extra guidance and had a look at the specifications and sample assessment material on the exam board(s)'s website? Cheaper than tutors.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now