Neuro diversity

Discussion and advice on GCSEs

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Eccentric

Neuro diversity

Post by Eccentric »

To all my Forum friends who are interested this video on how we should understand neurological diversity is really good (sorry I know I am a bit of an evangelist at the moment) but it is worth a watch https://nowthisnews.com/videos/news/wha ... odiversity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DC17C

Re: Neuro diversity

Post by DC17C »

I couldn’t open the link. Ive recently been diagnosed with dyspraxia at age 51 so discovered my own neurodiversity :D
Eccentric

Post by Eccentric »

DC17C wrote:I couldn’t open the link. Ive recently been diagnosed with dyspraxia at age 51 so discovered my own neurodiversity :D
I have just tried the link at this end and it works for me try again and if you still can’t access it I will post it again.
Make sure you look into the benefits of dyspraxia. Although at 51 you probably already know what your strengths are :)
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

There was a problem with the link but it has now been rectified.
DC17C

Post by DC17C »

Eccentric wrote:
DC17C wrote:I couldn’t open the link. Ive recently been diagnosed with dyspraxia at age 51 so discovered my own neurodiversity :D
I have just tried the link at this end and it works for me try again and if you still can’t access it I will post it again.
Make sure you look into the benefits of dyspraxia. Although at 51 you probably already know what your strengths are :)
Thank you it works now...Im keen to work out how Hypermobility feeds into all this too as this is another part of my biological makeup ..and yes Im playing more to my strengths now .by working towards doing a masters in counselling and psychotherapy...
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now