What do you take to Uni?

Discussion and advice on University Education

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Fran17

Re: What do you take to Uni?

Post by Fran17 »

:lol: The only time DS has ever used his 'condition' is to get out of rugby. He can't do contact sports and was very glad not to play rugby. Not his thing. I really don't want to give the impression he is in any way sickly. He is a very healthy young man. His PE teachers loved him as he always gave everything, apart from Rugby, his best.
Looking for help

Post by Looking for help »

That's great Fran and long may it continue :D obviously as long as he is kept well away from rugby :D

Thanks Belinda, I am pleased to know it is rugby, it doesn't sound like something my daughter will involve herself in phew.

Really not looking forward to Saturday now, I will be left in a house full of boys as both my lovely girls will be gone - not that I don't like my boys, it's just they do boy things like leave the toilet seats up :roll: so I will have to adapt
Last edited by Looking for help on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fran17

Post by Fran17 »

:lol:

My DS is getting impatient now. Most of his friends are off at the weekend, whereas he has to wait until 27th.

As for leaving the toilet seat up, I cured mine of that years ago when I told them there was a report on the news that a pet python escaped down it's owner's toilet. It came out of someone else's toilet in a house a few doors up the road. :shock:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now