Durham University offers

Discussion and advice on University Education

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

bondgirl

Re: Durham University offers

Post by bondgirl »

Thanks for your comments, Amber. I think she is still very keen to go to university this year but it’s choosing between her two favourites that she’s finding hard. I think her head is telling her to go for one, and her heart is telling her to go for the other. 4 days to decide.....
Pumpkin Pie

Post by Pumpkin Pie »

It's been lovely reading this thread as there are lots of names I recognise from several years ago, when it was 11+ time for our children. Hard to believe they will be off to University in the autumn.

My son got his offer from Durham at the end of November. Until the last 15 mins before the UCCA deadline on Wednesday, he still hadn't decided. But he had to make his own decision and finally decided on Durham as his firm, St. Andrew's as his insurance. Either way, he will be happy.

Now the hard work commences. Good luck to all your DC in the forthcoming exams. X
bondgirl

Post by bondgirl »

Hi Pumpkin Pie. DD also went for Durham in the end, Manchester as insurance. She’s part way through her exams already as she’s doing the IB and will be finished in the middle of next week. DS starts his GCSEs next week and my youngest will be doing her SATs. Not great family planning on my part :lol: