Uni offers/rejections 2019

Discussion and advice on University Education

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
PurpleDuck

Re: Uni offers/rejections 2019

Post by PurpleDuck »

Some good news at last... DS has three offers for his Economics w/Politics and/or International Relations: Warwick, Nottingham and Loughborough. He'd love to go to Warwick so that's going to be his firm choice with Loughborough being the insurance option. They are all conditional so now just the small matter of bagging his predicted grades...

I hope things are starting to fall into place for everyone's DCs - fingers crossed for all! :)
It felt like I hit rock bottom; suddenly, there was knocking from beneath... (anon.)
Miltonkeynes1

Post by Miltonkeynes1 »

PurpleDuck wrote:Some good news at last... DS has three offers for his Economics w/Politics and/or International Relations: Warwick, Nottingham and Loughborough. He'd love to go to Warwick so that's going to be his firm choice with Loughborough being the insurance option. They are all conditional so now just the small matter of bagging his predicted grades...

I hope things are starting to fall into place for everyone's DCs - fingers crossed for all! :)
Great news PD- and well done to your DS. My DS is lower 6th, so will be going through all the stress next year!
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Good news here - Medicine, 4 interviews gained (first hurdle), 4 offers for Medicine (plus one unconditional for non Medicine 5th choice) gained - and all very early offers from each university (strongest candidates get offered first) - he knows which he will firm/insure and will be accepting those this weekend we think (has until May to do so). Just grades to get now....