Exam postponed

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
salaam

Exam postponed

Post by salaam »

Is everyone aware that the eleven plus Verbal exam scheduled for this Saturday has been cancelled - The information is stated on the Redbridge website - for those of you who weren't aware - they are re-scheduling for the following Saturday (16th).

I personally wanted it this week and wanted it all over - now it has to drag on for a further week - I feel sorry for the poor kids who thought they could relax after Saturday! x
TP123

Post by TP123 »

I feel exactly the same. The information is posted here: http://cms.redbridge.gov.uk/education__learning.aspx

The website confirms that this weekend has been postponed. But we need to check on 13th to see if it is on 16/17 Jan.

Was really looking forward to it being all done this weekend.
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

This is rotten luck but seems to be happening elsewhere too.So sorry for you all.You must want it all over.... :cry:
KP

Post by KP »

We all have waited this long and waiting for another one week should not take that long. Just be positive and keep the children in positive state of mind.
TP123

Post by TP123 »

My DS was all smiles when he heard - so I think the children are pleased in general :)