top grade tuition centre in ilford

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
tanner

top grade tuition centre in ilford

Post by tanner »

hi! my DD is preparing for 11+ this year,sitting for both essex consortium and redbridge.have just joined TOP GRADE tuition centre in ilford.could u plz let me know if any of ur children have gone there and made it to the grammar school.the tutor i have spoken to,says that they have an excellent success rate.thnx
shagor21

Re: top grade tuition centre in ilford

Post by shagor21 »

Is this on Ley Street ? How many students do they have for 11+? I went down there to check for my DS but... Is your DD going there ?
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

any comments positive or otherwise should be done by personal message ( PM) as usual
thanks
tanner

Post by tanner »

yes ,it is on Ley street.currently have 2 more students studying for 11+ around the same time as my DD does.tutor says more would be coming after summer hols.could u plz PM ur thoughts about the centre.thnx
Tabassum101

Post by Tabassum101 »

Hi,

I would be very grateful if you could pm me your views about this tution centre as well? Many thanks.
desaihardik

Post by desaihardik »

Hi - if someone is able to PM me regarding the quality of Top Grade Tution Centre, I would be very grateful.

Many thanks
HD
father&mother

Post by father&mother »

Hi, In my opinion you should avoid these tution centres. I heard some nasty comments from the parents where my daughter school. I teach my daughter at home Tthe best thing to find someone who can do this not for very professional way of making money because it's specially in Ilford/redbridge tons of tution centres are operating and most of them are not qualified to teach children specially the one you have inquired about and the other the located at 69 mansfield road Ilford, they dont have CBR certificate and what's there background no one knows. Most of these tution centres depending on leaked papers and cheating , last year there was massive amount of complaints againt these t/centres. Try to find someon a tutuor who is doing from and little scale they are more hones with children than these fake tution centres.
Wish you good luck!
tanner

Post by tanner »

i disagree with your comments.tuition centres might be in it to make money,but not all of them are fake.if teaching the kids by using susan d.,steve c,peter robson,bond,ae books and their own test papers mounts to" cheating" and" leaked papers",then i really cant say anything. dont question the intellect of others who go for good tuition centres.
Hopefuldad

Post by Hopefuldad »

Agreed. F & M, you cannot accuse all tuition centers, just because one tutor, alledgedly, got hold of the paper.

Tanner back to your original question, you go to a center that makes you feel comfortable, regardless of what tuition center anyone uses parents must keep am eye on their kids. Are they happy ? are they comfortable? are they learning ? If you sit down with your child and go through these things regularly you will get an understanding of the progress (or not) your child is making.

HD
homeschooler

Post by homeschooler »

Hi

If anyone has any information or advice regarding the centre on Mansfield Road please pm me.

Thanks in advance

Homeschooler
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now