11 plus test at redbridge council 3rd sept 2012

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
zakira

11 plus test at redbridge council 3rd sept 2012

Post by zakira »

Hi
I was just wondering if anyone as received a letter from Redbridge council about the test detail yet. I have been waiting but have not heard back yet.
Helping Hand

Re: 11 plus test at redbridge council 3rd sept 2012

Post by Helping Hand »

We have received the letter on Saturday and few friends got on Monday. Also one of my friend was getting bit worried but got it today. Hope this helps.
RAB321

Post by RAB321 »

Hi

I got our letter last week - If you havent received it by now then I would ring up Redbridge Council - or even turn up.
The 'schools' desk is open to the public from 9am but they only take calls on tues n thurs from 2pm.

I was in the council for a meeting and I popped in to check my sons registration went through ok and it turned out - I was so freaked out when applying online that I put his DOB as 2012!!! Stupid I know!! But if I hadnt checked then my son wouldne be going through for the test! Imagine that!! - I would have had a heart attack!!

I emailed in the relevant documents on the same day and I received the letter a few days later.
zakira

Post by zakira »

Hi
Thanks for the response, I also recieved a letter on Wednesday. I was getting a little bit panicked because of the whole online registration and lack of response from Redbridge council. Now I only have to worry about the test!!!