I am completely new !!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
RahRah

I am completely new !!

Post by RahRah »

Please can anyone recommend to me (via PM) a private tutour for my son.

I am looking at 11+ for Ilford County High and also looking at the Independent schools.

I understand that these recommendations must be don via PM.

I have got him in a tuition centre - but I don't exactly understand how it is all going to come together. but I am thinking maybe a Private tuture would be more beneficial or as extra help. Esp. if they come to you ! (although not necessary). Everyone I have asked (including teachers) reckon they don't know anyone !

This is all very confusing.

Many thanks for all your help.

Genuine recommendations by PM only (private message) are acceptable - but beware of the possibility that someone who appears to be offering a recommendation may have a vested interest! Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'.
It's easy to report a possible problem: just click on the red exclamation mark that appears with every post and PM: Image

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with caution. However, there are many long standing members (check the date of joining and number of posts) who make a valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering seriously (while still exercising a degree of caution).

If you receive a recommendation from anyone else, please exercise extreme caution!

Note also:
  • • Tutors can found in the online tutor directory by clicking here

• Institutional Course details can be found here

• Intensive Holiday Courses can be found here
Kind regards

ForumAdmin
moved

Re: I am completely new !!

Post by moved »

Welcome to the forum!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now