When can we discuss exam contents?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Icepop

When can we discuss exam contents?

Post by Icepop »

Now the second sitters are done, do we have the all clear to exchange exam contents? Is anyone else having similar thoughts?
Daogroupie

Re: When can we discuss exam contents?

Post by Daogroupie »

No, they are not. Chelmsford has theirs tomorrow and there might be more to come elsewhere. There is a lot of different schools to check. Has any worked out a complete list of all the different schools that did the same CEM paper on September 13th? DG
Icepop

Post by Icepop »

Oh ok... I'm just ready to explode! The waiting is boring me now... Keep checking this forum, can't help myself lols!
Will all have to wait for the all clear, thanks for the update Daogroupie, your info has always been helpful!
Moderators

Post by Moderators »

Please do not post any test content unless there is clear evidence that it is safe to do so.

We must err on the side of caution.
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

Why would you want to share content? For next year it may help other parents, but is this more about picking over the bones?
Icepop

Post by Icepop »

I think it's more personal preference of wanting to know types of questions that arose! As prior to the exam we were all searching, asking and guessing on what would come up, this goes with all regions... Esp when the examination board has been changed !
I have another sibling who will be sitting in the future... It's good to know if you are doing the right preparation!