Results Day! timing of email?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mitasol

Re: Results Day! timing of email?

Post by mitasol »

James1980 wrote:Just out of interest, now that my son is ranked high enough to be offered a place at ICHS, on the e-admission online form do I have to put a second/third choice school or can I just put ICHS as his first and only choice?
I would always include other choices - even if it seems totally unnecessary to do so. Just think of it as a safety net.
James1980

Post by James1980 »

mitasol wrote:
James1980 wrote:Just out of interest, now that my son is ranked high enough to be offered a place at ICHS, on the e-admission online form do I have to put a second/third choice school or can I just put ICHS as his first and only choice?
I would always include other choices - even if it seems totally unnecessary to do so. Just think of it as a safety net.

Yes I think you're right, it's better to have a safety net. Thank you...
James1980

Post by James1980 »

Temitope wrote:Got mine, my daughter is ranked 180 with 109.34 standardised score. I am absolutely proud of my daughter. She deserves a treat, as she passed Essex too :D

Congratulations to your daughter Temitope, and well done to you.
Temitope

Post by Temitope »

James1980 wrote:
Temitope wrote:Got mine, my daughter is ranked 180 with 109.34 standardised score. I am absolutely proud of my daughter. She deserves a treat, as she passed Essex too :D

Congratulations to your daughter Temitope, and well done to you.
Thank you and congrats and well done to you and your gifted son.
bridgeford

Post by bridgeford »

Temitope wrote:
bridgeford wrote:Woodford County
CEM Score: 122.8
Also have OOC option on Chelmsford & Colchester.
Well done to your daughter. I saw your post in the Essex forum and I think your daughter is exceptionally gifted....Now you have what you want and you should be extremely proud of her achievements.
Thanks. I am feeling better now. It wasn't easy getting my daughter across the line. It was a very chaotic, nerve-jangling preparation at home, certainly not helped by 4 week summer vacation. Probably I was too complacent. Very belatedly I got my bearings right after going through this forum in last couple of weeks. This experience will be helpful for my son three years down the line.