Woodford 8th December!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now

Post by Guest »

there's too many of us guests out here... I'm starting to forget which post I made! (cue moderator intervention, asking us to register :) )

as to the sat/sun question, My daughter did the Saturday test. There were about 40 at the school, and I presume there were a good number of schools available.

I don't think an extra day would have made much difference - even if someone had told you that there were more codes than matrices (if indeed that was the case).

time to register, I think.
D&D

Post by D&D »

registered!

although I still can't do all of 11A - no worries, now for the verbal reasoning.
patricia

Post by patricia »

Anonymous wrote:there's too many of us guests out here... I'm starting to forget which post I made! (cue moderator intervention, asking us to register :) )

time to register, I think.
Dear D&D

And I didn't even have to ask you to register, you did it all by yourself....

Well Done!

Patricia
shah

Post by shah »

mum2007, the figures you mention? are these the scores from papers you did at home or the practice paper they did prior to the actual test. my daughter sat her exam on sunday and she hasnt mentioned results of the practice paper

Post by Guest »

hi shah

your daughter should know the score for practice paper they did before real test as they did go through the practice paper so she should know how many she had wrong

Post by Guest »

i mentioned the scores of the practice paper to my daughter again and she said that as they were told not to mark the paper she didnt make a note of her answers so i suppose thats the end of that.

we've started the VR practise papers and she is struggling with the times, i read somewhere here that the test for woodford is 90 questions in 50 minutes. can anyone confirm. i think she is going to struggle with the time

Post by Guest »

hi guest

yes it is 90 ques and 50 mins for redbridge for VR
mum2007

Post by mum2007 »

shah,
Yes this is the score that my daughter got for the practice paper she sompleted on the day before the real exam paper
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now