Number of candidates in Redbridge.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
shiv07

Number of candidates in Redbridge.

Post by shiv07 »

Hello,
Does anyone have any idea about the number of children appeared in ilford county and woodford county for entry to yr2018.
There are different numbers coming up from people ranging from 900 to 2000. Just cant believe such variation. Any clue how to know the correct number.

Also for some people the letter which came with the admit card says that the results will have score and ranks mentioned whereas some letters mention only about scores will be results.
Anyone who has clear idea about this.
Many Thanks
Faiqamir

Re: Number of candidates in Redbridge.

Post by Faiqamir »

I have filled FOI form on Redbridge website asking the no. Of girls who took exam in Woodford county and received reply that I would receive the answer before 25th October .
dk2011

Post by dk2011 »

Last year too there was such conflicting news and I was told that 2500 girls sat for the exam. Finally, when the data was disclosed there were around 1025(+-10) kids who had appeared for the exam. The important thing is not to speculate and wait for the official data.
Bananas

Post by Bananas »

Last year around 1000 sat each exam. We were just given scores no ranks. Someone did a FOI request for anonymous ranks which was very helpful and the link to it is on one of the threads here.

We got 107.57 and were rank 297 from FOI request, we were 25 on the waiting list in March, offered in July. Number 26 was offered before term started but I believe was the last place offered by end August (it would be 26 or 27). At least 2 girls didn't turn up so at least 2 more places were offered first week of September.
midrees80

Post by midrees80 »

Looking at the current e-addmission document on the Redbridge webiste the total number for last year was :

Woodford County
No of registrations 1032
No of candidates 1007
No of applicants 822
Last allocated score : 109.04

Ilford County
No of registrations 864
No of candidates 864
No of applicants 780
Last allocated score : 108.17
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now