11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
bikrambunny

Re: Woodford County-Waiting list

Post by bikrambunny »

Thanks for the info all. I guess we will be offered soon after March. :D
NeeSha

Post by NeeSha »

DD has got a place in our second preference school and is on the waiting list of our first preference school which is Woodford County. If we accept the offer for second preference, will she still be on the waiting list of Woodford County? Believe we need to confirm acceptance by 15th March.
marizzy

Post by marizzy »

Hi Neesha,
Yes, after you accept the offer for your second choice school you will remain on the waiting list for your first preferance school until 31 December 2018. I have done the same.
shamim akhtar

Post by shamim akhtar »

Has anyone heard from those waiting on the waiting list? Would be good to see if and how much it moves.

Good luck to those waiting, hopefully there will be light at the end of the tunnel in the next few months.
marizzy

Post by marizzy »

Hi all,
Just got our waiting list position on the Redbridge website today. It says we are in 10 place which is much better from what I've originally expected. My D's score is 109.25
Please post yours, if you are in a similar situation (i.e on the waiting list), so we can get an idea of what's going on. Last year's parents had a lovely discussion on this forum- hope you can do the same.
Good luck to all!
bluevelvet

Post by bluevelvet »

Hi Marizzy

My DD's position is 19 on the waiting list with a score of 108.66. Not sure what her chances are but would be great to hear from people who were on the waiting list from previous years to get an idea of the movement on the waiting list.
marizzy

Post by marizzy »

Hi Bluevelvet,
We have moved to 9 today so you should have moved as well.
According to what happened last year we should both be with a chance- fingers crossed!
I hope the positions published yesterday do no include any offers sent out after the 1st of March-if this is the case it should move relatively quickly...
M
dk2011

Post by dk2011 »

Both of you have an excellent chance to get a place before the start of the school.
shamim akhtar

Post by shamim akhtar »

dk2011 wrote:Both of you have an excellent chance to get a place before the start of the school.
I agree! Good luck people.
marizzy

Post by marizzy »

We have moved two places up instead of down :(
We were 7 at the end of March and 9 as of this week. Not sure why this is happening but starting to loose hope now.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now