Woodford County-Waiting list

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
marizzy

Woodford County-Waiting list

Post by marizzy »

Hello,
We were put on the waiting list for Woodford County. When I go to check the waiting list place it does not work but comes back with "There are no results available for application reference number ***"
has anybody managed to get through? Thanks.
Positive17

Re: Woodford County-Waiting list

Post by Positive17 »

I dont think you can see the waiting list position until march the 15.
bikrambunny

Post by bikrambunny »

Hi Marizzy,
we are also on waiting list for woodford. My DD got 110 but no first round offer. I think we need to wait for march 15th to see waiting list. What score did your daughter get? Good luck to both our girls :D
marizzy

Post by marizzy »

Hi bikrambunny,
My DD's score was 109.25. I am not very hopeful as the scores this year were so much better compared to last year. However, having an idea of her place in the waiting list it would give us an idea at least...
Good luck to them both!
dk2011

Post by dk2011 »

According to the Redbridge schools' admission criteria:
Woodford County High School: Last offered on time candidate scored 110.54

You can work out your WL position(roughly) by looking at the score sheet based on the above information. If the WL position comes under 30 then you should still be hopeful.
marizzy

Post by marizzy »

Thanks so much dk2011,

Is the info 'Woodford County High School: Last offered on time candidate scored 110.54' publicly available? I cannot find it anywhere. According to this we are 32 places below so 'on the knife edge'
marizzy

Post by marizzy »

No worries dk2011,
I saw your reply to another thread and found the info. Thanks

The document below describes it all:
https://www.redbridge.gov.uk/media/4866 ... tances.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dk2011

Post by dk2011 »

marizzy wrote:Thanks so much dk2011,

Is the info 'Woodford County High School: Last offered on time candidate scored 110.54' publicly available? I cannot find it anywhere. According to this we are 32 places below so 'on the knife edge'
No problem. When the actual WL gets ready , your DD might be well under 30 as some of those scores would be for DC outside of catchment(Some DC outside of catchment write exam for practice/preparation) . There is still hope , but it is going to be a long wait. All the best !
Bananas

Post by Bananas »

We were 32 places below the last offer last year on the scores list, 25th on waiting list, offered in July. 28th on waiting list got in around 1st day of term but there's been more since 2 in my DDs class and there are 6 classes.
marizzy

Post by marizzy »

Thank you both. We will have to sit tight. We have been offered our second choice (a grammar school in Barnet/Finchey) and not sure if we should start looking for a house!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now