Disaster!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Nickib

Disaster!

Post by Nickib »

I’ve just realised that although the headteacher has signed the photo ID form at the bottom, he hasn’t signed across the photo. I can’t believe I didn’t notice sooner. I’m so upset with myself & feel as though all of dd’s hard work is wasted because of my stupidity.
exam2019

Re: Disaster!

Post by exam2019 »

How stressful!

Think!

Do you know have contact details for any staff or TAs? Can you use facebook to track down the headteacher over the weekend?

Edited to add: most schools will have an out of hours or emergency number. Possibly posted at the school or on their website. Can you use that to make contact?
StowMum

Post by StowMum »

Did they put the stamp over the photo ID? If so, you do not need the signature.

My DC's school applied the stamp but got it smudged so had to add the headteacher's signature as well.

Potentially, if you do not get the signature, can you take the form plus your DC's passport?

Good luck, I hope you get it sorted.

Stow Mum
Nickib

Post by Nickib »

He signed the bottom of the form but nothing on the photo. I’m so stressed. I’ve sent a few messages in desperation.
I was thinking of taking her passport. Does anyone know if this would be acceptable?

Thank you so much for responding xx
Nickib

Post by Nickib »

I also work at the school which only adds to my stupidity. I’ve emailed the head after running out of options & I really hope I hear back early in the morning. I can’t sleep.
Nickib

Post by Nickib »

I’m so relieved!!!! They let her in. It wasn’t a problem. They just made note of it. I did actually notice a few other forms without a stamp so i’m sure they get quite a few. Can’t wait to pick her up. She was so chilled this morning.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

So glad to hear it worked out for you.

The Head really should know what to do and you should not have to be responsible for checking to make sure he does it right.

Hope it went well for your dd. DG
Nickib

Post by Nickib »

Thanks. She came out happy so that’s good enough for me. What will be wil be xx
mad?

Post by mad? »

Great news kick back and relax now!
mad?
Nickib

Post by Nickib »

Definitely, until westcliff next weekend. Then she can properly kick back & relax. I’m so proud of her whatever the outcome. She’s worked so hard.xx
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now