Go to navigation
It is currently Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:58 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:26 am
Posts: 6
Today Woodford County result supposed to come. Has anyone received the result yet. Anxiously glued to the email for my DDs result to arrive.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:48 am
Posts: 87
It's not today. It's coming tomorrow according to Redbridge website. Check the PDF "information for parents".

shobnomm wrote:
Today Woodford County result supposed to come. Has anyone received the result yet. Anxiously glued to the email for my DDs result to arrive.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:12 am
Posts: 9
Yes, I thought tomorrow too


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:12 pm
Posts: 10
Is this the same test done by Chelmsford county girls


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:48 am
Posts: 87
Yes it is.

Buddhi wrote:
Is this the same test done by Chelmsford county girls


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:12 pm
Posts: 10
They are going to post the results tomorrow . Hopefully will get it on Wednesday


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:26 am
Posts: 6
Thanks. I became over anxious and thought Redbridge 11+ result was coming today. So one more day of the agonising wait. Good luck to everyone.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:48 am
Posts: 87
Has anyone received it yet?

shobnomm wrote:
Thanks. I became over anxious and thought Redbridge 11+ result was coming today. So one more day of the agonising wait. Good luck to everyone.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:20 am
Posts: 44
It seems Ilford County results are out.. some people have received emails.

Edit - WCHS results email is also out now


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2021